Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A sudden piece of mood diary

Remembered you, I has cried the heart was really very painful.
You are the human who I most dote on
Really very wants to be able to see you every day.
I knew that you also dote on me
what but I want is you are from heart the concern
but will not be each time only will spend money to go shopping for me,
will let me happy…
I do not want your this way doting on
I knew that my matter does any matter not compared to others ability,
therefore you only then feel sorry for me.
This kind of feeling really lets however be very grieved,
paternal aunt I only then one,you are also my very close relative,
I most dote on the human is you,but you?
What when I am?
Target of universal detestation?
You said each few words,I bear in mind it,
Has experienced each matter with you,
I thought that remembers with eternal gratitude&Joyful.
But you?Whether also like this to think?
In your heart I really that disappointing?
Your look lets me know,you have not worked as I am your niece,
you each time are only convincing oneself innermost feelings,
compels you the innermost feelings to regard me you the niece…
Now I rip the heart check lung's pain, you know?
You have not thought my feeling…
I am sad how, you have not paid attention
I is really very laborious.
Each time goes to town with you,
between us chats adds insufficient ten…
I am the hope can chat with you,
mine moral nature words said that listens to you.
But I knew that this aspect will not appear.
For assorted others can with theirs paternal aunt sentimental such good,
but I and you actually cannot?
Can't our these grassroots level,
happy chat with your these famous family prominent family?
Paternal aunt, actually I really dotes on you..

No comments:

Post a Comment